Here is the data without time shift:
Note the difference in GPS speeds.
Next picture is with timeshift, where 10Hz speed output is moved to be 170% earlier compared to eTesta GPS7 speeds.
Other problem is the lag when the vehicle starts to move. There is no way to remove this lag from 10Hz GPS.
Introducing our latest GPS CAN receiver, GPS7.
GPS7 is now in smaller package and with heartrate, WiFi and more.
- GPS7 Dual is now 100Hz.
- 20% smaller size, 40% weight reduction
- User upgradeable firmware
- All Models: User configurable GPS speeds, from 10Hz to 50Hz. This is useful in situations where 50Hz GPS isn't suitable and GPS coverage is limited.
- All Models: User configurable Dynamic Modes, Drag Racing, General racing.
- Dual Models: Built-in redundancy, can output data even when other GPS is out of coverage.
- Dual Models: Best Speed output. GPS can select automatically which GPS has the most reliable speed and this value is reported to the CAN.
- Dual Models: Combined speed, course and altitude from both GPS's.
- Optional Heart rate using Bluetooth 4.0 heart belts.
- 100Hz GPS (Dual Version only)
- GPS7 Dual is equipped with 2, separate 50Hz receivers and can calculate heading and altitude internally. It has a built-in redundancy if one of the GPS's is out of coverage and is able to report the best speed even if one of the GPS's has poor GPS coverage.
- 1 CAN Bus
- Optional Heartrate measurement and reporting to CAN.
- Internal SD card data logging in standard CSV text file format. Format is compatible with Datplot, MegaLogViewerHD and other CSV graphing tools.
- Plug & Play Compatible with MoTeC M800, M1 Systems 1.3 and 1.4, MoTeC Loggers and Displays.
- Is being used with Link, Vi-Pec, Bosch, Cosworth etc... ECU's all over the world, not just MoTeC. Also works as standalone.
- Firmware 2.5 has SNR reporting for up to 14 satellites.
Note: GPS7 is not equipped with backup battery due to shipping restrictions.
- Operating voltage: 7 - 40V
- Fusible: Internal 500mA PTC resettable fuse
- Current Consumption w/o WiFi: 80mA, WiFi full power: 120mA
- Intergrated mounting tabs (3) for easy install
- Size: 74 x 45 x 18 mm
- Weight: 60 grams (Device with all options)
|0V Ground||CAN Lo||CAN Hi||+12V|
GPS7 Pricing: Contact US
- 16GB SanDisk Class 10 MicroSD Card
- High Gain GPS antenna