New firmware 2.3 for GPS7 is now available in the Team Drive. It will be the final release with major features.
New major features
- Telemetry Support
- Support for displays
- Adjustable Elevation mask. Read More about Elevation mask here
- Course difference is now filtered.
- Threads are monitored and restarted when needed.
- CAN decoding for Yamaha, Ducati and Aprilia motorcycles.
- IMU magnetometer values are reported to CAN
- Magnetic North Pole reporting.
- Support for 8 x Analog inputs added
- GPS1 location is used as the best location when the Environment values. between receivers is equal.
- Speed filter sample size increased.
- Course Difference is not updated if speed is less than 10kmh.
- Runtime feature can be disabled in settings.
- Log header creation completely rewritten so that new log schemes addition is easier.
- Thread slice size increased when WiFi is enabled. We have seen some IMU's freezing because of this.
- Amount of Reflap samples reduced.
+ Several other performance fixes.