Our new, 8th generation GPS8 CAN and Serial receiver is available now. It is not just a GPS, it can do many additional things.
- NEW: All GPS8 units can be fitted with Optional 16 channel IR Temperature sensor (Up to 2 sensors without IMU). Old units can be fitted with it as well.
- 3 mechanical designs to choose from depending on the application.
- Fast 600MHz processor
- CAN and Optional Serial NMEA support
- SlipAngle in Dual devices
- Optionally IMU equipped with angles, angle rates
- Compatible with any CAN equipped device
- NMEA RS-232 and 921k USB models are available also
- Optional Performance Mode is available in CAN models only
- Optional GPSPulse, simulates the wheel speed sensor to give the ground speed
- Beta: Optional USB Logging
- NEW: Standard GPS Lean feature
3 designs are available to choose from based on the use case. Functionality and firmware is the same for all.
- Standard: for general use where the size is not important.
- KR: For applications where the size is important like motorcycles.
- Tough: For applications where resistance for water and impacts is important. Tough is fully water and impact proof. Tough is ideal for water sports and for off-road vehicles.
GPS8 Tough, how tough is it?
|Standard||KR||Tough or Tough PRO|
|TEM Sensor support||x||x||x|