Test plan for 10302017 Track Test, Results are in...
Here we go...
|LapAcc Basic Track test||OK||PASS|
GPS6 Firmware test with
Bosch MMS IMU 5.10 Support
eTesta GPR 1.4.2 M1 firmware test
with new Bosch IMU Module from MoTeC
|LAM3 Dual test with new regulator setup||OK||PASS|
Update MoTeC PDM30 Firmware and settings
LapAcc Basic Track test
- 5 consecutive, complete laps
- File creation: html and csv files created OK
- Lap Times: All laptimes are valid
- Acceleration, power factor calculated correctly
- No WiFi disconnects or application resets or freezes
- CSV file can be imported to LapAcc Advanced
- File creation: PASS
- Lap Times: PASS
- Acceleration, power factor calculated correctly: PASS
- No WiFi disconnects or application resets or freezes: PASS
- CSV file can be imported to LapAcc Advanced: PASS
App worked well but following changes will be made:
1. Include MAX Speed in the report
2. Change Gyro Calibration method. Current isn't clear and not accurate.
GPS6 Firmware test with Bosch MMS IMU 5.10 Support and eTesta GPR 1.4.2 M1 firmware test
- Roll and Yaw rates are valid
- Review Diagnostics: Vehicle Acceleration, Roll and Yaw Rate channels
- No CAN Bus errors
- Roll and Yaw rates are valid: FAIL
- Review Diagnostics: Vehicle Acceleration, Roll and Yaw Rate channels: PASS
- No CAN Bus errors: PASS
Roll and Yaw rates are not scaled correctly.
LAM3 Dual test with new regulator setup
- Review i2 Pro Logs: No power offs, No CAN Bus errors
- Review i2 Pro Logs: No power offs, No CAN Bus errors: PASS
No issues were found.
- Starter can be activated from the CAN
Original issue is fixed but it has created a new one.
Idea of the MASTER SHUTDOWN is to shut down all electronics if the vehicle is not running for 2 mins to save the battery.
Now the MASTER SHUTDOWN is activated after 2mins and battery has to be disconnected to reset, it didn't happen with previous settings.
Obvously, the video above is not with the real sound, you can see the same below with the real sound. Still sounds good and healthy...
RPM Limit was now lifted to 8400rpm since all engine vitals look good. Below is a view what the complete lap looks like when data is logged.
I also collected some GPS6 data. Here is one graph which has the speed for the complete lap, GPS6 vs 10Hz GPS. This shows one of the advantages of the fast GPS, the delay in speed measurement:
Looking more closely at about 50sec. 50Hz GPS6 shows the drops in the speed, 10Hz GPS continues flat, mostly due to averaging.
There are some issues I need to tune in the engine for the next session:
|Retune Fuel Cylinder Trims Cylinders 1-4|
|Start tuning Water Injection|